1. ACCESS TO THIS SITE
To access this Site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide on this Site will be correct, current, and complete. If Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, Company has the right to refuse you access to this Site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
3. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Company’s Site(s) are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use this Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Company’s express prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or otherwise connected to this Site or any of Company’s websites.
4. GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY
Information provided on the Site is intended for general informational purposes and is not intended to be medical advice to you or any other person. You should always consult with your own medical provider about your health and medical questions and never rely on this or any other website alone to make medical decisions.
5. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this Site are the property of their respective owners. Those owners retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this Site.
This Site may be hyper-linked to other websites which may or may not be not maintained by, or related to, the Company. Hyper-links to such websites are provided as a service to users and may or may not be sponsored by or affiliated with this Site or Company. Company has not reviewed any or all of such websites and is not responsible for the content of those websites. Company is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any hyper-linked site. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Company provides hyper-links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party website does not necessarily imply endorsement by Company of that website or any association with its operators.
7. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Company’s websites may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, message boards, news groups, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to allow you to communicate with the Internet community or with a group (collectively, “Communications Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and content that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
Among other actions, when using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this Site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- includes programs that contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acts in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this Site;
- amounts to a “pyramid” or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
- disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this Site or any networks connected to this Site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither Company, its Associates (as defined below), or any third party that provides Content to Company will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by Company, Associates or such third party with respect to any submission. Company cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Company does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, consequently, Company specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Any communication or material you transmit to this Site, by electronic mail or otherwise, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant to Company and Associates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, data, questions, comments, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Company through this Site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Company and Associates will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future operations of Company or its Associates.
You understand that Company, its licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, attorneys, contractors, owners, officers, directors, affiliates, and related entities (collectively “Associates”) cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. Company and Associates do not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Company.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this Site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this Site, and Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this Site if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
10. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
11. TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of Company’s websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
13. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on the Site, please provide Company’s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Company and its Associates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its Site can be reached as follows:
Legal Department – Designated Agent
c/o The Goodman Group
1107 Hazeltine Boulevard, Suite 200
Chaska, MN 55318
Phone: (952) 361-8000
fax: (952) 361-8060
Any passwords used for this Site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Company considers insecure, Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Company or any Associate as a result of this Agreement or use of Company’s websites.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of the Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of the Site by you and anyone using your password, if any.
Company’s failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Company’s rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this Site will govern the items to which they pertain.